It is the strategic choice and social responsibility of FAW-Volkswagen to protect the environment and practice sustainable development while providing high-quality products and services to customers.
On the basis of meeting the environmental requirements of laws and regulations and relevant parties, the company further promotes its environmental and energy performance in the following aspects:
1. Ensure that sufficient information and resources are provided to achieve our energy conservation and environmental protection goals.
2. Develop, introduce, manufacture and sell environment-friendly automobiles, and advocate green consumption.
3. Support pollution prevention and clean production, strengthen environment and energy management in planning, procurement, production, sales and technical transformation, and
adopt energy-saving and environmental materials and advanced technologies to avoid, reduce and control the adverse impact on the environment.
4. Build green plants, effectively control waste water, waste gas, noise, waste and carbon emissions, and continuously reduce the risk of environmental liability.
5. Strengthen resource management, improve energy efficiency, and promote the harmlessness, reduction and recycling of waste.
6. Reinforce energy conservation and environmental protection exchanges with suppliers and dealers, and further advance the "green partner" program.
All employees shall strictly implement the regulations and standards in the environment and energy management system, and the top management of the company will
review the environmentand energy management system regularly.